GET YOUR BUSINESS SEEN ONLINE
Google My Business Listing Tool | If you have a Google Local Business Listing, here are some things you can do to gain ground over your online competition.
1. Photos – Add as many photos as possible and a company logo.
2. Google Reviews – These must be from real customers or clients. Email or call your clients and ask them to post a review.
3. Use Keywords in Your Company Description – They offer an area where the business owner can describe their company offers.
4. Use Keywords in Company Name – Don’t be deceptive by changing your company name. Still, if your keywords are in other marketing collateral, then it applies to your business listing, for example, instead of ‘Wally’s Shoe Repair’ Wally’s Virginia Beach Shoe Repair Shop.
5. Create links to the listing – Add a link from your homepage to the listing and encourage current customers or website visitors to review your company.
6. Add Videos – If your company already has videos on YouTube, you can upload these to your listing. YouTube videos help search engine ranking too!
7. Add Multiple Locations – Create multiple Google Local Business listings for all your locations. Even if you have multiple stores or office locations in a single city, you should still register these locations with Google Local.
Reminder: Don’t forget to encourage your clients and customers to drop by your online listing and leave you an online Google review.
We are a Virginia-based web design company serving website customers nationwide from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday through Friday and Saturday from 10 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern standard time. For more information about our website services, you may reach us at 757-963-1787 or contact us online.
VISIONEFX takes Web design and SEO to a whole new level of excellence. Be sure to read our Google Reviews and see what our customers say about VISIONEFX.
WEB DESIGN CHESAPEAKE VA
WHAT ARE THE BEST SEO TOOLS?
USE YOUR DIGITAL ASSETS TO INCREASE SEO
TOP 10 TOOLS IN GOOGLE MY BUSINESS
CREATE MULTIPLE GOOGLE MY BUSINESS LISTINGS