Do you have a Google My Business listing?
If not, you should. GMB is one of the most powerful marketing tools in your online marketing arsenal. It occupies a large chunk of browser viewing space and is readily seen by people searching online. Most business owners are not taking advantage of all the interactive tools found on GMB.
Google My Business is the most valuable, yet frequently most ignored online marketing asset for small business. In the video below I review many of the features regarding the Top 10 Tools in Google My Business.
Top 10 things you can do in your GMB listing.
1. Display a great looking cover photo for your business. You can also add your company logo.
s2. Upload photos & videos for your business or products. People love to look at photos and videos!
3. Show a location coverage map; alternatively you may show your storefront. If you serve customers at your business location, then this is a must-have!
4. You may respond to customer reviews. Google encourages business owners to respond to both negative and positive customer reviews.
5. Add Get A Quote, Make a Booking or Order Online button links. If you are a restaurant you may also show links for 3rd party deliveries like Grub Hub, Uber Eats and so on.
6. Display your business hours and phone number. People want to know when they can contact you, especially in this 24/7 world we live in.
7. Allow customers to send messages right to your phone. All you have do is set your message and enter your mobile phone number.
8. Encourage reviews from your customers. It’s very easy for customers to post reviews. Details for your reviews are displayed so customers can see them quickly.
9. Post a detailed description of your business. Go into as much detail as possible.
10. As an added bonus you may post the following in your GMB listing:
a. Post articles, news and information
b. Provide a coupon or first-time offer for customers
c. Display your restaurant menu
d. Announce What’s new or an upcoming event.
Download Top 10 Tools in Google My Business
Click the image below to download our Top 10 Google My Business Tools sheet.
More Google My Business Resources
Want more tips on Google My Business listings and other Google marketing resources? You may subscribe here and are able to unsubscribe at any time!