Visual Differences on Browsers and Computer Screens
Browsers and Computer Screens | Websites can look different on machines and devices for various reasons. For example, have you ever noticed that your website looks different depending on where and how you view it? Here are the reasons why this occurs.
1) The type of browser you are using, such as MS Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera, and others’ render’ images and text differently. In otherwords, text and pictures will look different—for example, smoother, sharper, fuzzier, or brighter from browser to browser.
Operating Systems and Devices
2) MAC and PC – Browser fonts tend to look slightly different when rendered on a Mac vs. a PC. Mac browsers tend to anti-alias browser text smoother than it often appears on PCs.
3) The type of screen resolution you are viewing determines if text and images appear sharp or fuzzy as well. For example, a webpage viewed at 1024px resolution looks quite different than a page viewed at 1920px and above.
4) Your computer monitor plays a considerable role in what you see. For example, your monitors’ graphics card determines the degree of sharpness, depth, and detail for what you are viewing. Most computer monitors sold in the US are LCD. These include the active matrix or TFT and passive matrix technology. TFT technology is more secure and reliable and generates better picture quality. At the end of the day, what you see will vary from screen to screen.
Personal User Settings
6) Users will often change screen settings and impact how your website looks. Some may change their monitor’s color calibration or have a 3rd party application installed on their computer that affects the monitor display.
VISIONEFX provides services to small business owners throughout the United States. For example, our services include custom Word Press design, Drupal, Moodle, and Joomla development. Furthermore, we also offer expert SEO and web maintenance services.
Please read what our customers have to say about VISIONEFX on Google Reviews.
For more information, call: (757) 619-6456 or email email@example.com.
MONITOR YOUR WEBSITE
WEB DESIGN IT COMPUTER SERVICES COMPANIES
5 REASONS YOUR WEB DESIGN SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS
WEB DESIGN COMPUTER IT COMPANY HAMPTON ROADS
5 BIG REASONS TO OPTIMIZE YOUR WEBSITE