Average cost for a website | Recent polling in the U.S. estimates average cost for a small business website $3000 to $6000. Cost for a small business website with custom database development at $6000 to $15000 and up. These costs are associated with professional website designers who have a client base of around 50 to 300 active website customers.
When shopping for a website proposal provides as much detail as possible to insure you receive an accurate quotation that results your requirements.
1. Provide a summary for your website idea or brand
2. Ask if there are any hidden costs for items such as SEO, stock photos, graphics, and small changes after go live.
3. Provide as much detail as you can for all your website requirements.
4. Provide examples of websites that you’d like to use as a functional or creative benchmark.
5. After you receive website cost/plan proposals examine and compare costs and details then schedule a phone call with one or 2 vendors to see which one is a better fit.
Approach your analysis for bids and pricing using the following method.
– Throw out the low-ball bids. Is a good indicator the work will be less than professional.
– Throw out the high-end bids. Is a good indicator they are tempting to take advantage of you.
– Accept and serious consider bids that are within a few hundred dollars north or south. These will be true fair market prices from reputable website companies.
VISIONEFX is professional web design company in Virginia. We understand integration of proper coding and software elevates web sites above the rest and work to achieve the desired results. VISIONEFX provides web development services to national companies as well as small to medium businesses throughout the United States to include; custom web design, web development, E-commerce web design and Word Press web design.