How do I start a website? | There are many ways you can start a website. The type of website software or website service you use depends on the type of website you plan on. Below are the first steps you should take.
1. Step 1: Obtain a domain name that you own and control.
2. Step 2: Get a website hosting plan from a reputable hosting company such as Go Daddy or other popular service.
3. Step 3: Create an online of all the pages on your website.
4. Step 4: Write a proposal for all your website requirements.
5. Step 5: Send your plan to several reputable web design companies in your area.
Depending on how fast and how they respond is an indicator of how much attention and success your new ecommerce website will have. Be sure to ask the website company if they help to guide you in connecting your website to all the popular social networks and directories that are relevant to you and your business. Ask them if provide website help for minor tweaks or changes? Finally ask if they have any reviews or references about the level of quality and service they provide.
Approach your analysis for bids and pricing using the following method.
– Throw out the low-ball bids. Is a good indicator the work will be less than professional.
– Throw out the high-end bids. Is a good indicator they are tempting to take advantage of you.
– Accept and serious consider bids that are within a few hundred dollars north or south. These will be true fair market prices from reputable website companies.
A professional web design company located in Virginia. We understand that great design elevates web sites above the rest and work to provide you the very best in web design. VISIONEFX provides services to national companies as well as small to medium businesses throughout the United States to include; custom web design, web development, E-commerce web design and Word Press web design.