DATABASE AND SOFTWARE FOR CONSTRUCTION AND CONTRACTORS
Custom database solutions for the construction industry to manage construction projects and employees
Construction Software is in significant demand. Moreover, construction companies and contractors often require a custom software database solution to keep track of complicated construction job records. Furthermore, there are many types of cloud-based systems readily available. On the other hand, many pre-built software systems do not conform to all requirements. For example, some of the functions and requirements needed in a web-enabled construction database include:
SECURE CONTRACTOR LOGIN
1. Allow authorized users to log in to the secure administration section by entering their username and password.
2. Allow logged-in users to choose desired job site location
3. Allow logged-in users to choose the desired job
1. Location Management: Allow users to add/edit/delete locations
2. Job Management: Allow user to add/edit/delete jobs and associate with the location
3. Owner Management: Allow users to add/edit/delete owners
4. Architect Management: Allow user to add/edit/delete Architects
5. Sub Contractor Management: Allow user to add/edit/delete subcontractors
6. Implement paging for easy navigation
7. Allow user to search/filter
MANAGE PROJECT SUBMITTALS
1. Implement a form to enter submittal details
2. Allow users to create owners and architects from the submittals page
3. Allow user to switch between the jobs using quick job selection option from submittals page
4. Allow user to sort all the columns while entering submittals details
5. Allow user filter columns for easy search
6. Allow user to view/download/print Submittals logs (Subcontractor log, Log by Sub, and so on)
7. Allow user to add additional comments for records using a Rich Text editor with spell checker
MANAGE CONSTRUCTION TRANSMITTALS
1. Implement an interface to add/edit/delete transmittals
2. Provide a list of already entered transmittals for editing
3. Allow users to create owners and architects from the submittals page
4. Provide a list of submittals for selection
5. Implement paging for easy navigation
6. Allow user to sort submittals
7. Allow user to filter/search submittals by submittal column properties
8. Provide a user-friendly interface to enter all details
9. Provide calendar controls to enter date and time
10. Allow user to view/download/print Transmittal details for Architects,
OWNERS AND SUBCONTRACTORS
11. Allow user to add additional comments using a Rich Text editor with spell checker
U.S. construction companies also contract with VISIONEFX to redesign their existing website. In the same way, many request our team to build their first professional-looking business website and get found on Google and major search engines. Therefore we invite you to contact VISIONEFX for a free web design quotation.
CUSTOM DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
We have created many unique online web applications for our clients. Moreover, our web developers can craft custom database solutions for every business you imagine. Above all, at VISIONEFX, we will take your web application to a whole new level of excellence.
OPTIMIZE YOUR DATABASE
Speed optimization is an essential factor in usability. For instance, a slow-loading database is very frustrating. Moreover, a slow-loading web application can time out or display screen errors.
There are several online tools you can use to evaluate your website. For example, see our complete list of speed testing tools. However, do not be discouraged if you have a low score. Instead, read the analysis, and do the research.
LIGHTNING-FAST WEB SUPPORT
Regular website maintenance is essential. Specifically, maintenance tasks include database optimization, plugin updates, and malware scanning.
In the same way, a knowledgeable web designer knows that your website’s general health contributes to the success of your business. In otherwords, you wouldn’t want your visitors to find broken links, error pages, or pages not found. Consequently, these types of errors do not reflect well on your business reputation.
Your business website is open for inquiries 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Therefore, you cannot afford your website to be down or offline for one minute. Furthermore, a business does not have time to wait for a website fix or repair.
Moreover, you do not have time to submit an online support ticket or hold for hours over the phone. Above all, if you are a VISIONEFX web maintenance client, you don’t have to worry about things like that!
VISIONEFX is a professional web design company in Virginia. Specifcally, we understand that integrating proper coding and software elevates websites above the rest and works to achieve the desired results.
We provide services to business owners throughout the United States. For example, our services include Word Press, Drupal, Moodle, and Joomla development. Moreover, we also offer expert SEO and web maintenance services.
Please read what our customers have to say about VISIONEFX on Google Reviews.
Call: (757) 619-6456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contractor Website Design Hampton Roads
Websites for Construction Companies
Website Design for Construction Companies
Maximize Your Online Potential
Website Design Construction Companies Virginia Beach