Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use – By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VISIONEFX’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this License, you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VISIONEFX’s website;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This License shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VISIONEFX at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this License, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on VISIONEFX’s website are provided “as is.” VISIONEFX makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VISIONEFX does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VISIONEFX or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VISIONEFX’s Internet site, even if VISIONEFX or a VISIONEFX authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on VISIONEFX’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VISIONEFX does not warrant that any of its website’s materials are accurate, complete, or current. VISIONEFX may change the materials on its website at any time without notice. VISIONEFX does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VISIONEFX has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VISIONEFX of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to VISIONEFX’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or when collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by Law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
• We will readily inform customers about our policies and practices relating to managing personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business following these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Also, see Statement of Accessibility.