How do I get my website on the first page of Google?
Now that you have a shiny brand new website you want to help customers and clients find your website in online search. While no one can guarantee you first page spot on Google, there are 7 simple steps to help get you closer to your first page goals.
1. Write informative content for your website. Try to incorporate your key phrases in your copy.
2. Link pages together from within your website by linking keywords and key phrases.
3. Use info graphics and photos where appropriate. Be sure to use ALT TAGS on these images.
4. Encourage other business to link to your website. This is known as a ‘back-link’.
5. Claim your Google My Business page to help get the word out about your website.
6. Sign-up for a Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools account to gain insight on how your website is doing online.
7. Apply common-sense keywords or meta tags in your website that describe to Google; Who you are, What you do and How you do it!
TIP: Create a spread sheet and bench mark your current Google page rankings. As you build your website content and build back links, check your page position for upward movement, then find yourself moving from page 7 to page 1 in no time at all.
VISIONEFX is an SEO company in Virginia. We provide SEO – Search Engine Optimization and Marketing services to small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States. Call us at (757) 619-6456 or email to email@example.com.