HOW DO I GET MY WEBSITE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE
Now that you have a shiny, brand new website, you want to help customers and clients find your website in an online search. While no one can guarantee you a first-page spot on Google, there are seven simple steps to help get you closer to your first-page goals.
1. Write informative content for your website. Try to incorporate your key phrases in your copy.
2. Link pages within your website by linking keywords and key phrases.
3. Use infographics and photos where appropriate. Be sure to use ALT TAGS on these images.
4. Encourage other businesses to link to your website. This is known as a ‘backlink.’
5. Claim your Google My Business page to help get the word out about your website.
6. Sign-up for a Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools account to gain insight into how your website is doing online.
7. Apply common-sense keywords or meta tags on your website that describe to Google; Who you are, What you do, and How you do it!
IMPORTANT SEO TIP
First, create a spreadsheet and benchmark your current Google page rankings. Next, as you build your website content and build backlinks, check your page position for upward movement. Finally, you will find yourself moving from page 7 to page 1 in no time at all.
MORE SEO TIPS
ALSO SEE: Ranking on Google and Veteran led and women-led businesses on Google. Now you can add a ‘Veteran Led’ or a ‘Woman-Led’ badge to your Google my Business listing page.
The VISIONEFX SEO team understands that you want your business website to get top exposure on Google. To do that, you need professional search engine optimization. We build an SEO strategy with your traffic goals in mind from planning to launch.
Please read what our customers have to say about VISIONEFX on Google Reviews.
For more information, call: (757) 619-6456 or email email@example.com.
SEO Ranking Page 1 on Google
E-commerce Plan Of Action
Web Page Optimization Virginia Beach