How do I get my website on the first page of Google
Use key phrases. Sign up for a free Google Analytics account to find the best key phrases to use in your website content. Also sign-up for a Google Webmaster Tools account.
Also, you might notice that the Google search box will auto-complete your search queries using popular or most frequently search queries. As you type-in your search Google will show suggestions as you are typing. Now that you have identified some important key phrases then follow the steps below.
1. Step 1: Write informative content for your website. Try to incorporate your key phrases in your copy.
2. Step 2: Link pages together from within your website by linking keywords and key phrases.
3. Step 3: Use infographics and photos where appropriate. Be sure to use ALT TAGS on these images.
4. Step 4: Encourage other business to link to your website. This is known as a back-link.
5. Step 5: Sign-up for a Google+ account and Google My Business page to help get the word out about your website.
TIP: Create a spread sheet and bench mark your current Google page and position results. As you build your website content and build your backlinks, check and recheck your page number and position to check for upward movement. Find yourself moving from page 7 to page 1 in no time at all. Also see: Ranking on Google and Veteran led and women led businesses on Google. Now you can add a ‘Veteran Led’ or a ‘Woman Led’ badge to your Google my Business listing page.
VISIONEFX is an SEO company in Virginia Beach. We provide SEO – Search Engine Optimization and Marketing services to small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States. Call us at (757) 619-6456 or email to email@example.com.