Developing A Website App | A web application can take many forms. For example, you may have a web site based app. On the other hand, you may have an app. that runs on mobile devices or mobile applications.
Either way, you must define your application. The first step in determining your app. is to write a summary of your new online application. Please describe what your app does and who will use it.
Now it’s time to refine your app idea and find a web developer to build your app.
STEPS FOR PLANNING YOUR APPLICATION
1. Create a step-by-step *diagram for the front-end of your web app concept. Front-end is the front-facing page that visitors see while casually browsing your website application.
*A diagram or layout can be created using PowerPoint, Word, or other popular tools.
2. On each page, provide a narrative that best describes what is taking place on each page.
3. If there is a member login such as Linked In or Facebook, then create a step-by-step diagram for the back-end of your web app concept. For example, when a member or user login, these are known as the back-end pages.
4. If there are different tiers such as ‘free’ versus ‘paid’ membership, provide those details.
5. If there are different functionalities (basic or complex), then provide the details for each function. For example, if it is something as simple as a bio photo upload, you still need to list the upload parameters such as ‘cropping’ or allowing a user to use their Gravatar.
6. Finally, create a step-by-step diagram for the administrative access part of your web app concept. The administrative login is the back-end of your application or the area that gives you total control of your website application, such as; user management and content management.
PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS
The devil is in the details when developing a website app. Do not assume any function on another website is easy to integrate into your website app. If I might use an architectural analogy, ‘you have completed construction of an office building, and the client decides to replace the stair-well access with an elevator.’
DEFINE YOUR WEB APPLICATION NEEDS
Clearly define your web application needs first. Then set your wish list. These are the things you might like to have in your web app. but are not completely necessary for the 1st version of your web app.
(When Facebook first launched, it did not have video or instant messaging) Consider dividing your web application plan into two or more phrases. The more thoughtful time and planning you invest in your web app. plan, the better chance your idea will succeed online.
HOW TO ANALYZE BIDS AND PRICING
Approach your analysis for bids and pricing using the following method.
Throw out the low-ball bids. Low bids are a good indicator; the work will be less than professional.
Ignore the high-end bids. High bids are a good indicator; they will take advantage of you.
Accept and seriously consider bids within a few hundred dollars north or south. These will be fair market prices from reputable website companies.
Also see: Preparing a Website Development Plan
VISIONEFX is a professional web design company in Virginia. We understand the integration of proper coding and software elevates websites above the rest and work to achieve the desired results.
VISIONEFX provides web development services to national companies and small to medium businesses throughout the United States to include; custom web design, web development, E-commerce web design, Word Press web design. Please take a moment and read our Google Reviews.
Call 757-619-6456 or email directly to email@example.com.