How do I get Google Home to find my business? | Google Home or Google Home Assistant finds applicable or useful information based on what a person asks. Google uses many search factors based on queries made over mobile voice search (Ok Google Now) and manual search queries entered in the Google Search box.
QUICK STEPS TO GET FOUND ON GOOGLE ASSISTANT
1. Make sure your website, blog, or directly is found in the Google search index.
2. Make a detailed list of search queries or questions a person would make as part of natural speech. For example, this might include your phone number.
3. Build pages in an FAQ or ‘answers’ and ‘questions’ format. This is also known as ‘Schema Markup.’ Schema markup, found at Schema.org, is a form of microdata. Once added to a webpage, schema markup creates an enhanced description (commonly known as a rich snippet), which appears in search results.
4. Use infographics and photos where appropriate. Be sure to use ‘Alt – Tag on these images. An image SEO Alt-Tag of any image on your site should describe what’s on it. Screen readers for the blind and visually impaired will read out this text and make your image accessible.
5. Continually add fresh content to your website pages, especially your Q & A pages, because people are always searching for answers to questions. For example, if a person types a question in Google where you have present the same question and answer, then there is a good chance your website page will appear in Google search results.
Create original, useful, and thoughtful pages that provide helpful information. Therefore you want your Q&A pages to convey any or all of the following. Your page content should be educational, easy to understand, entertaining, and conversational. Exceptional content will yield exceptional online results.
Be patient to see the results. Moreover, working for better Google Ranking results is a marathon, not a sprint.
VISIONEFX is an SEO company in Virginia Beach VA providing SEO services to small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States. Call VISIONEFX @ (757) 619-6456.