Google vs Facebook, how Google could dominate Facebook | Google can provide social users in key earner-income demographics
an untapped wealth of information that is literally right under their feet! Here’s how.
1) Leverage Google Street View assets by shooting memorial parks; head stone, crypts, markers and so on. (Many parks have client software so this could be used as well for data integration. There are digital data companies who are operating in this space. See Legacymark.com.
2) Make this new application accessible only through Google Plus. or accessible via a Google user account login.
3) Let people tag these images as well.
5) Give is a cool name like ‘Google Generations’. (Just a thought)
6) Let people use this to make connections like Ancestry.com or memorial websites (but better!)
7) Now Google can have ‘Google Ancestor Circles’ and make connections to others. Users can use this feature to do some quasi – genealogy.
8) On an off-note or more playful use… maybe allow users to create a virtual head stone with their name and epitaph over top any image they want (Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Route 66…)
Conceived by Rick Vidallon ~ posted, concieved July 1, 2009.