What is Word Press? | Word press is a popular open source website creation tool for creating websites and blogs. Originally Word Press was blog software that quickly became a popular tool for building websites. There are many free and fee based plugins that expand the capabilities of Word Press.
Thinking about building a website in Word Press?
Here are some easy steps and advice for you to consider.
1. Step 1: Download a free copy of WP at Word Press.org and install this on your web hosting.
2. Step 2: Install a theme or web-skin that best fits your needs.
3. Step 3: Set up your navigation and pages then upload your images and content.
4. Step 4: Browse the available plugins to add extra capabilities to your WP website.
5. Step 5: Setup your blog pages so you can share news or advertise your website over social networks.
If you need help then hire a professional. Furthermore we suggest you verify if the web design experts you are considering hiring have online reviews and references. Finally take a look at their website portfolio. Determine if they have clients with website design that reflect the look and feel of what you are looking for.
Rick Vidallon is Creative Director for VISIONEFX, a search engine opotimization company in Virginia providing SEO services to small and medium sized businesses throughout Virginia and the United States. Rick can be reached at (757) 619-6456 or www.visionefx.net. Be sure to read our Google Reviews and see what our customers have to say about VISIONEFX.
VISIONEFX provides services to small business owners throughout the United States. Services include Word Press, Drupal, Moodle and Joomla development. We also provide expert SEO and web maintenance services.
VISIONEFX believes that the relationship with our clients does not stop the day after their new website goes live. We strive to remain the touchstone for everything ‘Web’ related. Client s can reach out by phone, email or live chat for questions or advice. We are all about having a long-term-partnership to help you navigated the changing digital landscape.