How to Insert an Image, Photo in Google Blogger
Inserting an image, photo or graphic such as a chart in Google Blogger
1) Right click photo and save to your computer
Skip this step if the image, photo or graphic is already on your computer. Below I am demonstrating how to grab an image from another website. NOTE: Make sure you have permission from the website owner! many images and photos are intellectually protected. Most website owners would be thrilled to have you show-off or advertise their work or website on your Blog or Forum or Word Press website. But it’s always’ best to ask and is simply good manners.
2) Open your blog post
3) Put your cursor where you want the image to appear
4) In the snap shot below the HTML or code for the (bdi) image has jumped to the of the editor.
You can see where the image code begins as ‘. Take your cursor and highlight this code and copy. Then click delete. In the next step below I have pasted the copied code into the section of the Blog where I want the graphic to appear. (see #5)
5. Paste the Code Where You Want Your Graphic to Appear
6) Check Your Work Afterwards